When is the deadline?

<p>Nov 1 12 am or oct 31 12 am?</p>

<p>i think its tonight</p>

<p>it can’t be though</p>

<p>i literally just had to hit send and now their website is soooo slow. kill me</p>

<p>can anyone plz confirm b/c i need the extra day</p>

<p>The first notification period deadline is tomorrow, nov 1. It’s been stated before that all materials must be in their office by that date.</p>

<p>My DD’s guidance counselor called the school today, as did I. It’s OK if the materials are postmarked 11/1. It doesn’t have to be in the office on 11/1. Phew…</p>

<p>my councler said he can’t postmark my transcript for nov. 1 but i spoke to another councler and he said that’s fine if the transcripts aren’t postmarked nov. 1</p>

<p>I hope it’s midnight tomorrow and not midnight tonight. My D has about 2 minutes of work left on her application and she cannot do it because the UW server is jammed.</p>

<p>i surely hope it’s by 11:59 pm november 1st rather than 11 59 pm tonight because i’m trying to put my essays on now and the server is being so slow i am freaking out :&lt;/p>

<p>Hope it isn’t 11:59 PM Tonight. Site is being waaay too slow. Crashed three times on me.</p>

<p>anyone wanna confirm or we all dun goof’d</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure it’s tomorrow!! FINGERS CROSSED!</p>