Where to Go??

<p>Im a high school senior looking between texas A&M and virginia tech and i will be majoring in aerospace engineering what would you think the best school would be. Also is there a lot to do in Blacksburg. Im not sure if the town will be too small for me since i come from Houston.</p>

<p>Blacksburg compared to Houston would be too small for you if you deem yourself a city person. It is a college town not a city.</p>

<p>I’m a Tech student and to be honest, I rarely go into downtown Blacksburg because there’s so much to do here (social activities, concerts, etc.). If you plan on getting involved and/or working hard then you’ll be satisfied by how much there is to do here, otherwise you’ll probably think it’s too rural.</p>

<p>There’s a good bit to do downtown once you turn 21, but yeah, before you turn 21 most of the fun is to be had elsewhere at house parties. I would suggest that everybody hit up the comedy club at Attitudes on Wednesday night a couple times; it’s usually great and you don’t have to be 21.</p>