Which school should I choose? UMiami or Fordham

I am a high school senior looking to study Economics/ International Business, hopefully some combination of both. My top two choices right now are Fordham and University of Miami, and I don’t know which one to choose. Fordham is giving me about 35k in merit and need-based aid, but after visiting campus, I was not very convinced. University of Miami hasn’t released my financial aid information yet (they most likely won’t until after May 1st) and I haven’t had the chance to visit, but the school appeals to me a lot more, and I am expecting somewhat similar aid. I am also considering KU Leuven in Belgium, but I would only be able to study Business Admin. What should I do?

It sounds like Fordham is your best bet tomorrow.
UMiami may not end up affordable so you cannot commit there and you’re not bound by the May 1st deadline for KU Leuven (in addition, if you really hate Fordham, you can just reapply to KU Lewen, European universities do not play with “interest” etc, if you have the stats you get in then it’s up to you not to fail out).
In addition, Fordham would actually be better for what you want to study due to its location.
BTW, if you do end up studying international business, focus on one region of the world, get to the highest level in a foreign language spoken there that you can, then go spend a semester abroad there.
(Fordham has lots of program where you can study business/global business: Ireland, France, Italy, Amsterdam in the Netherlands, even Shanghai or Gaborone.)