Which student do UCs prefer in general?

If there are three students - A, B, and c - and hypothetically, they all have same application information other than GPA and test score, whom the UCs would likely pick? I mean they have same lacking ECs, same financial status, same amount of AP classes… etc.
They all apply as an undecided

Student A

UCGPA 3.8-3.9
New SAT 1500 (equivalent to 2100 Old SAT, I guess)

Student B
UC GPA 4.2
NEW SAT 1300(1800 in Old SAT, I guess)

Student C
UC GPA 4.05
New SAT 1400(1990 in Old SAT, I guess)

So basically, which student do UCs prefer among one with low gpa(less diligent) but high SAT(more intelligent) or one with high gpa(more diligent) but low SAT(less intelligent) or just rounded student?

I general, the higher the UC GPA, the higher chance for an acceptance. But test scores, EC’s, intended major and essays will all contribute to an applicants chances so there is really not a definitive answer.
Each applicant is an individual and will be evaluated as such.
There is no magic formula to determine whom gets in so these what if scenarios are pointless.

Typo" In general"

The differentiations you’re talking about here in GPA are effectively minuscule: a “B” as opposed to an “A” in one ot two classes. The difference in the SAT scores is much more significant, in this particular case.

That said, it’s really much more likely in qualified candidates like these, to come down to which campus, which major, which ECs, essays, and other factors.