Which UCs have greater chances?

Hi everyone, I am a junior. I am aiming for medium UCs, especially UCI and UCSB. (Other UCs are fine as well)

I have weighted 4.0 GPA
I just took the new SAT, got 1300, essay 6-6-6. (Should I retake? I want to score 1400 but this seems hard)
Planning to take math and history SAT subject test. (Took one for language and scored perfectly)
I am a member of key club, badminton club. (Vice prez)
I am taking 3 APs this year, and 4 APs next year. And I am sure that I will pass the exams for this year.
No sports, but attended piano recitals and won some of them…
Passed / Will pass the graduation requirements including 60 CAR hours.

Comments or suggestions? My chances for UCs? Thanks!

Here are admit rates just based on UC GPA. Intended major, HS course rigor, EC’s, test scores and essays will all contribute to your chances. You also need to identify at least 1-2 safety schools that you are affordable and you are willing to attend. If you plan to pursue a competitive major, STEM/Psych/Econ/Business then you want to have above average stats. I recommend you check the Freshman profiles posted on the UC website in August so see the updated information. They list acceptance rate, 25th and 75th percentiles for UC GPA and tests scores. This will help you gauge your chances.

Admit rates are from the UC info center data for 2016 Freshman:

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%