Who attended Loyola Sunday, April 2nd?

<p>How did your visit influence your decision to attend or not to attend?</p>

<p>I must say the program was nice, even though it was raining for parts of the day.</p>

<p>I'm going to Loyola and as such I attended. The program seemed alright despite the weather. I was in the Gentile Center for most of the time talking with professors from my intended major. I've already had the campus tour prior on a nicer day anyways. </p>

<p>Anyhow, in my opinion it's one of the better Chicago schools. Now my only tough decision lies with housing. The deadline is approaching and I'm having troubles finding a roomate in the proximity...because having an apartment right nearby is way better than regular crammed on campus housing.</p>

<p>Hey, I'm also going to Loyola. Did you participate in the scavenger hunt? if so, which group were you in? I was in The Blue Line (we placed third). I also talked with professors of sociology, biology, psychology, advertising, and journalism.</p>

<p>Aren't freshmen and sophomores required to stay in the dorms if they're not living at home with their parents?</p>