Who Got In?

<p>What’s up you guys this is my first thread but I was just wondering who all got in and is going to U of A?!?!</p>

<p>I’m currently trying to make a decision between the U of A and ASU and I really need some insight on why everyone who is going to the U of A next year chose to go there!!! For example if you could write about the social life at u of a, the academics, the dorms, etc. Anything that would help compel me with my decision would be very much appreciated.</p>

<p>I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET SO PLEASE HELP!!!</p>

<p>I got in,and im pretty sure ill be going but gotta see it on Feb. 1</p>

<p>I got in...and I committed 2 days ago. What are y'all majoring in?</p>

<p>i got into U of A, and I've been to both campuses...</p>

<p>U of Arizona is a much better school than ASU hands down, especially if you want to go into business, it has a dominant business school, very strong for a public school.</p>

<p>As for campus, Tucson is a little smaller than the Tempe-Phoenix area, but you get a really awesome campus feeling, while still residing in a relatively large city.</p>

<p>Plus, apparently ASU has the most students that carry STDs so that's a little sketch haha...</p>

<p>I suggest visiting the campuses, but U of A is much better in my opinon, it's the only Arizona college I even considered applying to.</p>

<p>freddy89 this may sound kind of weird but I believe I'm going to be majoring in business but I want to eventually become a doctor so i'll have to be taking many of the science classes that I've heard so much about at U of A. The only reason why I'm taking a business major is so that I have something to fall back on incase I don't get into med school. What about you? What are you majoring in? </p>

<p>De La Noche how is the social scene at U of A? Big Parties? Oh ya and this is kind of a random question but how are the on campus restaurants?</p>

<p>well yeah, U of A is a pretty big party school, and the Greek system is huge there... i'm going to be down in tucson in february for a thursday, friday, and saturday night.. basically it's going to be insane</p>

<p>there aren't many on-campus restaurants but there are a lot of nice and high quality restaurants in Tucson, so that's a plus... i wouldn't say the food is the best part of U of A campus, but Tucson has good stuff</p>

<p>ooh and i am majoring in Business Management</p>