Why do you want to go to Miami?

Please post why you want to go to the U.

Let’s be honest, it has anything you could want from a University:
Top Notch Academics- Top 50 school with personalized attention and smaller classes. Challenging without killing yourself (from what I’ve read)
World Class Sports- 2001 Hurricanes are the best college football team of all time…no questions asked. 5 national championships Basketball and Baseball teams have had their fair share of success as well.
Great Weather- I don’t think I need to explain this one…It’s Miami!
Great student body- People look good and take care of themselves. Lots of Diversity. People come from all over the world to come to Miami.
Location- Located in suburban Coral Gables with an International City right in your backyard.

This is what originally got me interested, I’ll have to see what else I like when I get there :wink:

IBIS

Miami is no where near the top of my list because growing up here I can’t bear to spend one more summer in the South Florida heat. It is miserable. That being said, I placed Miami above other schools like UF because it offers pretty good academics in a better learning environment (small classes, more access, etc.). However, the main reason for choosing Miami is…Miami. Who in their right mind would want to live in Gainesville, a miserable little town over the great metropolis of Miami. Learning in a great global city just doesn’t compare to a small town in the middle of nowhere.