Will ELC help me get into UC's?

<p>I’m still only a junior I’m pretty sure I will get ELC because I got a 4.0 and 4.17 sophomore year and right now in Junior year I have straight A’s including 4 AP Classes and I have a 4.67 GPA. If that holds up for first semester and I repeat again second semester I will definitely get ELC. My UC GPA would be a 4.21 if I finish out both semesters this year with straight A’s. But my question is how much will that help me get into the UC’s I mainly want to get admitted into (I’m applying to all but Merced) I haven’t taken my SAT or ACT yet, I’m going for 1950-2000 on SAT and a 29-30 on ACT. I am a Cali resident. Can you also suggest possible scores I should shoot for that is just what I think I will need for most of the UC Schools. I have volunteer hours at a Food and Clothes Closet (about 40) and I’m a class officer for fundraising at my school.</p>

<p>The UC Schools I mainly want to get into are</p>

<h1>1 UC Davis</h1>

<h1>2 UCLA</h1>

<h1>3 UCSD</h1>

<h1>4 UCSC</h1>

<p>But again I am applying to every UC School minus Merced next year. I just want to get a realistic expectation of what UC schools I still have a chance at getting accepted.</p>

<p>ELC guarantees that you will be accepted to a UC (UC Merced) if you are not accepted into the UC of your choice.
Top 9% of HS class or top 9% in-state.</p>

<p>Aim for the following:
UCLA/UCB: SAT 2100+ ACT 32+
UCSD: SAT 2000+ ACT 30+
UCD: SAT 1900+ ACT 28+
UCSC: SAT 1800+ ACT 27+</p>

<p>You are on the right track with GPA and continue with your EC’s. Good Luck. </p>