will i get in?? plz help

<p>hi so I applied ED to the main undergraduate studies because i thought thats where i had the best chances of getting in and I'm planning on majoring in finance. i found out i was deferred a couple weeks ago and I've been wondering what are my chances of being admitted in april. Ive shown the school a lot of commitment. I've visited a few times and told them that i was planning on applying ED in 9th grade if that helps.
I attend HS in long island, ny and i am white.</p>

<p>GPA UW:3.27
GPA W:3.56
ACT:25
I've taken 3 APs and 4 college courses</p>

<p>senior year classes:
AP government
Creative writing(molloy college)
physics
virtual enterprise
business law(LI university)
pre-calc</p>

<p>extra circulars
-officer of FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and Finance Club
-2013 new york state FBLA state finalist in global business
-AAALOOT of community service
-Varsity soccer (3 TIME STATE CHAMPION) and lacrosse grades 9-12
-all conference soccer</p>

<p>Sorry to hear about your deferral. I would suggest retaking your standardized tests and keeping in touch with the office of admissions so they still know you’re interested. Good luck! :)</p>

<p>Unless you get your ACT score up you probably will not get in for the fall semester. However, UM does offer spring admission to a lot of borderline applicants.</p>

<p>Okay thanks narissaBabie and A227227! Just signed up for feb act. Have to go all the way to NJ to take it :(</p>

<p>Also, spend as much time as you can preparing for your next ACT and keep your grades up.
Good luck.</p>

<p>Was deferred too and also preparing for the Feb ACT. It’s gonna be a little awkward being the only senior taking the test among a whole bunch of juniors but hey what can you do. </p>

<p>But preparing for the ACT… I’m finding it to be way easier than the SAT. Keeping fingers crossed for a good score.</p>

<p>I know, it’s going to be dreadful but w.e it’s worth it. Good luck kazhaya!</p>

<p>One last thing. May I ask you what your GPA and scores were when u got deferred?</p>

<p>My GPA is a 4.0 unweighted but my SAT was a 1860 (1120 math and reading).</p>

<p>Okay thanks! Good luck! Hopefully we get in</p>