Will my admission get rescinded from UCIrvine?

<p>Spanish 4 - A
AP Calculus - D
Honors Physics - B
Ap Statistics - B
Economics - A
English 4 - A</p>

<p>I have already satisfied the math requirement and decided to challenge myself this year. It wasn’t that I slacked off (all my grades, except calc, got better than 1st semester or stayed the same), but the way my teacher graded was tough. Would I get kicked out JUST because I did not understand the material well? I’m planning to retake the class at a community college during the summer. I also plan to write to the Admissions Office explaining about my grade deficiency.</p>

<p>I called UCI and the lady told me that they can’t tell me anything until August when they evaluate the transcripts.</p>

<p>From what I read, it’s ok for UCDavis & UCSB to have a D in classes that aren’t part of the a-g requirement (because it’s satisfied already), so is UCI the same? Please help!</p>

<p>I reported my D already online.</p>

<p>IDK of UCI but in UCR I was fine I got a F in Precal 4 Cs(2 ap) and a b in govt ap. My admission counselor said its okay because I already fulfilled my math requirements and I m a public policy major so no math as long I didn’t F upped 2nd semester got a 3.4</p>

<p>Wow! You are so lucky! What did you do to keep your admission? Did you report it?
Congrats on not getting rescinded!</p>

<p>Yeah I reported it asap. Also my sophomore and junior grades were strong and I already fulfilled my A-Gs in my junior years I just need english and govt</p>

<p>You’re doing all the right things. If the D is the only one you have and you pass Calculus this summer, it’s unlikely you’d be rescinded for an atypical D.</p>