Will Purdue recind me?

I got into Purdue and commited the other day. Currently I have 3 A’s, 3 B’s. My physics grade was an B- first quarter and will probabaly be a C-\D+ for the second quarter. The semester grade will be around a 75(C). Is this something I should be concerned about, or will I be fine if I pull it up for the rest of the year?

Found this on their site.

Final Transcripts

All students who enroll at Purdue are required to provide final, official transcripts for any coursework (high school or college) completed between admission and enrollment. Final high school transcripts must confirm the student has earned his/her high school diploma.

If a final transcript reflects a significant downward trend in grades, Purdue reserves the right to rescind an offer of admission.

Purdue also reserves the right to contact any institution that has issued a student transcript to validate the document’s authenticity.

So long as you avoid any Ds or Fs on your semester grades (presuming that your high school only reports semester grades, not quarter grades), then you should be okay; especially if you reasonably maintain all your other grades.

The general rule often quoted on CC is to avoid D’s, F’s and felonies. Do whatever it takes to keep that physics grade a C or better. You can try to see the teacher after school, do extra work, get a tutor, use online resources (ex. Khan Academy) etc.