Chance of being rescinded?

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I was accepted to Purdue with a high SAT score and roughly a 3.4 GPA overall. This was after my 7-semester transcript was sent in, meaning that they had seen my grades for the first semester of my senior year.</p>

<p>My grades have usually broken down into the following:</p>

<p>2 C's in high-level AP classes, like Calc and Physics
3 B's in other AP Classes
2 A's in classes such as Band and other electives.</p>

<p>What I'm trying to say is that I was admitted IN LIGHT of this information.</p>

<p>I am projecting my second-semester senior transcript to add the following grades</p>

<p>A in music elective
B/C in AP Physics (I think I can get that B if I try really hard)
A/B in psych (B seems more likely)
C in AP English
A in AP Gov
A in German
C in AP Calc</p>

<p>For the most part, this seems like a continuation of the academic performance I have already had.</p>

<p>My question is: would those C's be something to worry about in terms of Purdue rescinding my admissions decision or not? I want to know so that if it is worrying I don't apply and get rescinded, having to go to a community college instead of the backup I have which is almost as good.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>They don’t rescind for that type of performance. Do not get an F and avoid D,s. </p>

<p>Curious about your major though. Calculus is tough at Purdue-</p>

<p>phew, thanks. Just checking. </p>

<p>I’m going into Chemical Engineering.</p>

<p>For me, the subject isn’t hard, considering I got a 5 on the AP Exam (I took AB last year, BC this year). The class is just hard.</p>