Will someone please snap me out of this?

<p>I got into Wisconsin like a month ago, but am 99.9999999% sure I'll attend.
However, I got a letter from Minnesota today, and I'm in there too.
I guess the price for MNwould be cheaper, but I just like Wisc so much more.
I'm undecided for a major, but am considering Biology.
Now I sort of wanna go to Minnesota more, but like I Wisconsin more, but want to go to...... you get the point.
Wisconsin is the right choice, right?</p>

<p>Yes, yes it is. I got into Minnesota too, but UW is the only place for me ;)</p>

<p>YES! A lot of people from around here go to U of M - some are afraid of big, liberal Madison, many did not get into Madison. With tuition reciprocity the cost difference is not a big issue, even if you are needing work study... Go with your heart, otherwise you may always wonder 30 years later, what if... People always second guess their choices, not at all unusual to rethink things this time of year. At worst you can always transfer later. I have seen the Minn campus, prefer Madison- but then I went here... Congratulations on making the right choice.</p>

<p>You see, it's still 50-50.
Minnesota is a LOT closer to home, and all of my friends are going there. I know friends are not the most important thing, but no one I know is going to Madison (No one I know even applied, for that matter.)
I'm making my decision by Sunday, however, because I'm trying to get good housing, AND my parents are making me decide by then (which I have no problem with.)
But Madison is just so great too...
This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make.</p>

<p>When all else fails: flip a coin. When it's in the air, you will know in your heart which way you want it to land. When it lands, you'll either be happy or disappointed. If you're happy, go with it. If you're disappointed, choose the other choice. :)</p>

<p>HAHA I actually just flipped on it for the heck of it, and it came up Minnesota, which I'm afraid I'm starting to lean towards...maybe
I'll make my decision tommorow and tell yall what I choose :)</p>

<p>Do you want to be with the old HS crowd, or meet different Minnesotans here? If you sign up for the dorms and pay your UW and dorm deposits you can request your money back in full, in writing, by May 1st if you decide not to attend UW.</p>

<p>You can request housing money back? I thought it was nonrefundable? I got the "get $50 in by February first" contract thing and it sure makes it sound like it's non-refundable...</p>

<p>Get it all back. Seems clear to me.</p>

<p>2007-08 Cancellation policy
The terms and conditions listed under Section 12 in your contract fully explain the cancellation policy for University Residence Halls contracts. Here are a few highlights:</p>

<p>If you are not attending the University of Wisconsin—Madison, you can be released from your University Residence Halls contract. Notification in writing by May 1 ensures a full refund of your Housing deposit.
Contract releases to live off campus while attending the University of Wisconsin—Madison will not be granted. Your option is a buy-out of your contract at 85% of the double room charges which is approximately $4,750.
Financial hardship is not a consideration for a contract release unless your financial situation has significantly changed and the need cannot be met after consultation with the Office of Student Financial Services.
Pre-existing medical conditions are not a reason for a contract release.
You can be released from your contract to participate in a study abroad program, work co-op or student teaching outside the Madison area for the second semester; however, you will forfeit your deposit/prepayment.</p>

<p>if you are interested in bio (Wisc=one of the best schools for biological sciences), getting the MN tuition I don't see, and like the school, I don't see how you can turn it down :S</p>