Will The Lofts be completed on time. No East Edge Deja Vu?

<p>Any insight as to how construction is progressing toward an on time occupancy permit with appliances and internet in place?</p>

<p>I’m going to be in T-town on Friday to help S store dorm “stuff” for summer and was planning a stop at The Lofts for an update. They promise over the phone to be ready by August.
I will post with an update after my visit.</p>

<p>My s is going to live at the lofts next year and although I have not seen them yet I am told they will be on time and hope for band and sports kids an earlier move in date. I was told by housing that this builder is well known and has built many developments. If anyone knows anything else please let me know.</p>

<p>DD was told that the Lofts will be ready sometime in August but probably not in time for sorority rush in early August</p>

<p>It’s April. While they may be promising to be complete by X date, all they can really go by is how they’re doing currently (on schedule, ahead of schedule, behind schedule, etc).</p>

<p>There still are a few months to go. no one can predict whether some odd thing will slip the deadline…not passing code inspections, delivery delays, etc.</p>

<p>I guess you could ask what their back up plan is if they miss school move in dates. </p>

<p>I remember worrying about Ridgecrest West opening on time on campus for older son. We chose not to risk that. In the end, the school met that deadline, so when younger son chose Ridgecrest South, we trusted that it would open on time…and it did. Of course, the school has nothing to do with The Lofts, so who knows.</p>

<p>BTW…does anyone know if the last Phase of the SEC complex is completing this summer? If I remember correctly it’s supposed to complete in July/early Aug.</p>

<p>Did anyone check in on The Lofts to see if they were on schedule? Has a move-in date been confirmed?</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>I am interested in the Lost as well and have heard from some on the phone that they should be completed early to mid August just in time for the start of the semester. Hopefully this is the case.</p>

<p>just driving by, they don’t look like they are almost ready.</p>

<p>^^^^^Panic sets in!!!</p>

<p>I was just there on Friday. They say everything is on time and they may allow an early August move in date. My s is going to be living there next year.</p>