Will this Satisfy UC A-g requirements (OOS)?

So im not really sure, so i decided to ask the best source an geniuses that would know!

oos from NJ at a private middle tier catholic high school

Freshmen:
Geometry
Honors Bio
Theology 9
Freshman seminar (1 quarter of music, 1 quarter of art, 1 quarter math, 1 quarter study)
Spanish 1
Gym/Peer ministry/Health
English 9
World History

Sophmore:
Honors Chemistry
Algebra 2
Honors Theology
Honors computer science principles
Honors US History 1
Gym
Honors English 10
Spanish 2

Junior :
AP bio
AP physics
Honors human anatomy
AP english lang/comp
APUSH
Precalc
Honors Theology
Gym/Health
AP Calc AB ONLINE
AP Art History ONLINE

So, would this satisfy all the UC a-g requirements???

As long as you take a 4th year of English Senior year, your schedule should fulfill the UC a-g course requirements. Not sure why you are doubling up on Pre-Calc and AB Calc Junior year? Isn’t Precalc a pre-req for AP Calculus? Also be aware that your HS designated Honors courses do not give you the extra points in the UC GPA calculator, only AP/IB or DE courses 10-11th grade will qualify for an OOS applicant. Honors courses have to UC approved to get the extra points and schools have to submit their Honors course syllabus for approval.

https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

They all look like they will count except for the obvious:
• gym
• theology
• Freshman Seminar

@Gumbymom @skieurope Yes in senior i will be taking the other ap english. But, will this satisfy the UC a-g requirements? There should be no reason for me to get denied based off not fulfilling requirements correct?

Correct.

Although you are just inquirying about the a-g course requirements for the UC’s, you are aware that they do give little to no financial aid to OOS students. You should expect to pay around $60K/year to attend. Just making sure you understand that even though the UC’s are excellent schools academically, financially they are very expensive if you are not a California resident.