Will UC's rescind me?

<p>Thanks a lot guys and I got into UCR, UCSC, UCM and waitlisted for UCD. I’m doing fine at the moment.</p>

<p>Guys, as long as you GPA for the FIRST and SECOND semester is over a 3.0W (or in Cal/LA’s case 3.0UW) you’re fine. Just because you screwed up your first semester doesn’t mean you can’t make it up by getting extraordinary grades on your second.</p>

<p>I posted this in some other thread too, but looks like this thread is more active –</p>

<p>Can I SIR to a UC and Cal poly . I am a little concerned about my grade now and so I am looking at a backup</p>

<p>i have the same question.</p>

<p>Most colleges frown on multiple SIRs, but there is no penalty other than you losing the deposit ($100 for UCs, not sure about CSUs).</p>

I have A B B B B B B in first semester and A B C C C C in 2nd semester with overall senior year A B B B B B. GPA for 1st is 3.20 UW, 2nd 3.07 UW and senior year 3.20 UW. My Weighted GPA for senior year is 4.03. Am I at risk?

From UCLA FAQ website-

Q: I RECEIVED A D GRADE IN THE FALL SEMESTER … OR…
I AM THINKING OF DROPPING A CLASS….

A: If the course schedule you gave us on your application changes, if you receive any grade lower than C, or if your senior year unweighted GPA drops below 3.0, you should notify us right away. We will review these changes in the context of your overall record and let you know whether they affect your admission. You may be required to take additional classes in the summer, or in some cases, your offer of admission can be withdrawn. Generally, the sooner you let us know of changes, the more options you will have.