William & Mary Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think Breeze Airways recently added direct flights from LA to Richmond. Might be worth looking into. It’s an easy drive (about 40 minutes and no traffic) to Williamsburg.

3 Likes

Awesome that he has added UCSB as another great choice. I completely agree about the differences between the UCs and W & M. I would love to hear your thoughts when he knows all of his options. Good luck with the rest of the schools!!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this. That is wonderful news. It would definitely make things much easier.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone today! W&M is an incredible school!! I am so happy my daughter made the decision last year for green and gold.

Remember, though, everyone really does end up where they belong. So regardless if your child gets in or not, they will be on an incredible journey of learning and growing over the next four years!!!

15 Likes

I still have the withdraw button and both the mailing address and the permanent address which are the same addresses

1 Like

wait do decisions come out at 5pm est?

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

ahhhhh yay!!! so exciting!!!

4 Likes

so soon now!

3 Likes

Waitlisted :cry: for the third time

1 Like

WM is out!

4 Likes

WM is out. Ironically it was his last choice so no hard feelings.

rejected!
OOS
bio major
3.8 UW
4.4 W
strong LORs, essays, and ECs

my kid also waitlisted…wah!

Denied
Biology

Waiting for one more school then we can start wrapping this up.

D23 Accepted OOS
1540 SAT
3.9 uw/4.5 weighted, top 10% of class
NMF
13 AP

7 Likes

Son accepted OOS, test optional
4.0/4.53. 8 AP, rest Honors
High level competitive dancer

4 Likes

We got the email that decision was posted to portal but there is no decision on the portal! it’s not updated. Loos the same as before. It’s 5:27 and we keep refreshing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Do you see anything like this?

Status Update
An update to your application was last posted March 24, 2023.
Your decision is here!)

2 Likes

Rejected after ED1 deferral (OOS 3.96W 34ACT) :pensive:

Very disappointed, but was admitted to Honors Collge for Marine Bio w large scholarship at 2nd choice school.

Very happy for those admitted :two_hearts: and will be watching to see if W&M adds a marine science major to its offerings. Would be a great thing for other aspiring conservationists.

3 Likes