William & Mary Class of 2027 Official Thread

As long as W&M got the transcript from their High School, and completed common app (which they would have if they got a sign in) then it’s complete.

1 Like

“When applying using the Common App, we receive your payment, application, and school report all together, so they are not listed as separate checklist items. The only additional item required to complete your application is your official high school transcript(s). If received then your application is considered complete. If, for any reason, your application is missing required items, we will contact you using the email address you gave us on your application.”

1 Like

Make sure you scroll to the bottom

2 Likes

Does it mean something if I don’t have the withdraw button anymore?

2 Likes

No, but make sure you’ve scrolled all the way to the bottom. It can be that they are just starting to update the system.

1 Like

We have the same. Nothing below the webpage links

1 Like

I wonder if they are going through updates maybe in alphabetical order? So exciting!

1 Like

Still see the withdraw application :+1:t3:

1 Like

Same

Yes we scrolled to the bottom.

Do we think having the button means anything ?

Waitlist? Just guessing.

I did. Multiple times just to make sure. :pensive:

1 Like

My son was deferred ED1, so I honestly don’t think he ever had a withdraw button. Or maybe only before his first decision release. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Just here to say, I have my withdraw button and got the Cypher Postcard a few weeks back. Didn’t get Monroe or anything like that.

Take that as you will!

5 Likes

Is that postcard like a likely letter?

1 Like

Yes, same idea.

1 Like

I still have my withdraw button

To be honest, I don’t think my son ever had a withdrawal button. The bottom of his portal has always been a link to the business school.

You have to go all the way to the bottom of the portal