Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Could you guys apart from writing Admitted/Deferred/Rejected add whether you went test-optional or submitted scores? I’m curious to see how that goes. Stay positive!

2 Likes

That will be very interesting to see! As we know, test optional does not mean test blind!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if tomorrow evening (when decisions are posted), it will show up as soon as you log into the portal, or if you have to click a button to see it?

1 Like

There’s going to be a button labeled “View your status update” where you will click to see your decision.

2 Likes

but it won’t just surprise you right when you log in? like i can log in and then prepare myself? haha

If you want a good-enough simulator, you can go to www.ivyhub.org which has a Yale decision simulation page. But to answer briefly, no – logging in will take you to the same Applicant Portal page, just with an extra button.

1 Like

That’s HILARIOUS OMG. If only I thought of that before my older sib got into college.

And the fact that he added “if you actually admit my sister” is the cherry on top.

Hi!! This is my first time in one of these, but is any Indian International in this thread applying for SCEA?

1 Like

yup!

Did you submit any test scores, cause I wasn’t able to due to these cancellations lol. Also, hope for the best!!

I heard the acceptance rate is gonna take a dip cause of increase in applicant pool this year so…oof

i did (Oct 2019), but just my SAT score, no SSAT/ACT

ahh cool, I wasn’t even committed to apply to the US univs at that time so yep

Good luck today, everyone! I’m so nervous but am just hoping it works out. And, if it doesn’t, it wasn’t meant to be.

3 Likes

good luck guys!!! decisions release at 5 PM EST, if I’m not wrong?

2 Likes

That’s correct.

Good luck everyone!!

1 Like

Guys whatever happens please share on this thread… Hope we all meet at New Haven… Best of luck everyone

7 Likes

Best of Luck everyone!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I have a question, I have suddenly started to get follow requests from Yale Students today, does that mean something? BTW I am an intl. student whos hasn’t submitted SAT, I am super scared (SAT cancellations will decide by fate now).