Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i got rejected from CC so i hope i get yale man, inshallah

1 Like

damn didnt know this one

https://apps.admissions.yale.edu/account/login?r=https://apps.admissions.yale.edu/portal/admits

I posted a link to admitted student events that make you login. What are people getting?

I got this link from the Yale RD thread 4 years ago lol so it could be wrong.

How did you get that link and were you able to get in? It says forbidden me for me lol. Not unexpected.

yea forbidden for me too

forbidden for me as well. its def a correct link as it attempts to route u to the admitted students website. hopefully they’re still loading in decisions tho.

I see what you are saying but I got it from the Yale RD thread from 4 years ago.

i mean i assume its the same as w harvard where they set the admitted students portal to work at 7:01. highly doubt they would just let admits in before then

is anybody able to get in?

1 Like

Everyone needs to calm down. I was getting scared about addresses, but I remembered that the only true indicator of your decision is the letter.

4 Likes

No one will be able to access it–not even admits at this point. Yale is literally one of the best schools in the world. Of course they would anticipate applicants attempting to access their decisions in advance.

1 Like

You say this, yet predictions were accurate for top schools like Georgia Tech and UC Berkeley.

2 Likes

Maybe if someone knows anyone who got a likely, they can have them check? If people with likelies also get the forbidden message, it’s probable that Yale hasn’t inputted decisions yet.

And NYu

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone today from the moderating team. Remember, regardless of the outcome, your admissions results do not define who you are.

19 Likes

Thanks for your support. Keeping fingers crossed.

good luck everyone!! you’re all so amazing and incredibly smart regardless of what happens today. just remember that the fact that you even applied to yale in the first place means you’re more than capable.

3 Likes

Does anyone else have this change in their portal?