Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Probably isn’t just for waitlists. In order to access the Yale accepted website, you have to fill out the commitment form first.

My guess is that both admits and waitlists have that table to either fill out a commitment form or to submit a waitlist response/LOCI.

2 Likes

i submitted supplemental material but i don’t have the three categories

But someone said some students who got liklies have also that change.

I submitted a research supplement. It might be different for other supplements

me too. I have the “status, form, date” heading and the only thing listed is my supplemental questionnaire.

1 Like

I submitted stem research supplement

maybe they’re just loading decisions onto the portal :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

By supplemental material, we’re referring to arts portfolios. With those, you fill out an additional form that then shows up in its own checklist.

If you submitted other supplemental material, it should show up in the “Update Application” tab.

1 Like

ahh okay ty!

Yeah, I submitted a STEM Research Supplement and that’s the only thing I have under the table.

what about the people that have no supplement and have just the tabs?

so it seems people who submitted sups have it? i submitted a loci but i don’t have it yet

it doesn’t look like everyone uploaded supp material

I think a lot of people are getting confused. By supplement I think people are referring to the STEM Research Supplement and the Arts Supplement that you had to specify you wanted to include on the Common App (this is not referring to the Update Application Form).

but someone said they have the status/form/date headers without anything under them

1 Like

wait what do you mean by supp materail? like research supplement? cause I also submitted that and I do not have that status form date thing

1 Like

is your research supplement still on your checklist

1 Like

Ok, so this shows that there is definitely a difference, because I submitted a research supplement and I still have the table (Status, Form, Date) with the STEM supplement listed under.

r u sure? did u take a look at the picture above to compare? it shud be right above your stem research supplement in header form and right below the blurb saying checklists have been deactivated

Does anyone with the supplement submitted have another separate, empty table with the rows of status/form/date?

The supplemental stuff was always in its own table, so for the theory to hold up, there should be a fresh table for waitlists/admits.

Not saying it’s true, just putting this out there for consistency’s sake.