Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yeah I submitted stem research supplement and its always there even when they deactivated the portal

for all those with the tabs on their portal, did you submit a STEM RESEARCH SUPPLEMENT, ART SUPPLEMENT, OR QUESTBRIDGE?

I submitted STEM supplement and only have one table with status/form/date.

1 Like

Yeah no until I see something that presents a difference to those who had a table for their arts/STEM supplement, I’m not buying anything except for the admissions letter itself.

Would advise you all to do the same!

5 Likes

its not a college confidential form without ppl getting scared over portal astrology and some dude saying “shut it and chill” every 10 mins

13 Likes

Multiple people literally said that they didn’t submit any supplemental material and they have the tabs. Multiple people also said that they DID submit supplemental material and they don’t have the tabs. That indicates a difference.

2 Likes

I submitted supplemental materials and I dont have the 3 tabs/table

did you ever have the 3 tabs/table

I’ll be honest, I haven’t looked at the Yale portal in such a long time that idk

1 Like

What kind of material? Arts and STEM supplements had an additional, optional form to fill out. Once you filled that out, it showed up in its own mini-table under the application checklist.

That mini-table is the one that supplement-submitting applicants are seeing now.

just a regular
“Academic achievement or awards, Extracurricular achievement or award”

So that is an update to your application, not what Yale considers a “supplemental material” that is conventionally due at the time of your application’s submission.

Your update will show up in the “update application” tab.

oh lol

guys i really hope this means nothing

3 Likes

my friend got a likely letter and has no change in their portal nor does she have those tabs. i wonder what that could mean because someone else with a likely did.

3 Likes

how many addresses does she have?

i have two addresses on all my ivy portals, i truly dont think it means anything lol

alrighty then that confirms that this is all bogus, doesn’t it? lol

the other person with a likely said they were also questbridge so maybe thats why