Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

lol yeah i highly doubt this means anything

3 Likes

Anyway, decisions are out in a few more hours. Magically finding the decision now won’t make any of us more excited about acceptance or sadder about a rejection (or anxious about waitlist). So my advice is to just buckle in. I’m pretty sure Yale deactivated the portals also, in part, because of all of this speculation while they make their changes; the college has been pretty transparent about the admissions process so I doubt that they want to stress us out more than they have to.

10 Likes

does anyone have the link to the reddit thread?

and my friend with the likely does not have the table + she has two addresses and the withdraw button. everything seems too random to try and make it make sense.

2 Likes

sorry to bother but does she happen to remmeber if she had the “idoc second record” on her fin aid portal

ive had that since i was deferred scea i dont think that means anything either

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/klg54f/yale_university_rd_megathread/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

wait you guys can still see your checklists for admission and fin aid???

no, we can’t

1 Like

I don’t think it means anything. I did NOT submit my STEM Research Supplement nor the Native’s People Questionnaire. Rather than green checkmarks, there are red ex marks next to them, yet I still have the ‘Status’, ‘Form’, ‘Date’ headers there.

1 Like

You just casually ended a major portal astrology event. You’ve achieved greatness.

4 Likes

can you send a picture of what you’re looking at (only if you’re comfortable)?

Here’s a countdown from the reddit: https://countdown.joeylabs.com/#/yale-university

2 Likes

This is so scary

I think that Yale, personally, is the app. making me most nervous because of the fact that you should see a video if you get accepted. I’m just focusing on breathing and I’ll probably dress up for decisions so at least I’ll look nice despite the results…

1 Like

even Columbia has a video i guess

1 Like

It’s gonna be 4:30 am for me when the decisions come out!

1 Like

Same. I believe ur an Indian applicant

Good luck to you. Manifesting acceptances for everyone on this thread.

9 Likes

i’m confused about this talk about having the status, form, and date tabs? i’ve always had them even with the deactivation of the admissions checklist. for reference, i applied through questbridge so i have the “questbridge testing choice form” and the “yale questbridge questionnaire” still on my portal.

It may mean something for some. It may mean nothing at all, but I think that for now the consensus is, with 6 hours left, it shouldn’t matter at all.

3 Likes