Yale Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

definitely trying everything in the book at this point lol

1 Like

Me as well tbh. I didnā€™t get an interview and Iā€™m just hoping all goes well (maybe an acceptance if I was rlly THAT good haha!)

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get an interview either, so I understand. Fingers crossed for the both of us <3 (and everyone else)

I got my Yale interview last Saturday and did it last Sunday (four days before the decision release day)ā€¦And I didnā€™t even know how much that interview would even help or what that even means. But good luck everyone! The decision is out tomorrow:))

3 Likes

Tā€™is the night before Yaleā€™s Decision Day and all through the house, all the Yale hopefuls were quieter than an empty Greek House. With visions of Bulldogs dancing in their heads, and a host of thank you and Good Luck speeches, all prepared to be readā€¦

11 Likes

Lol. Also the portal confirms decisions are released 5pm EST. Might not be news but the portal didnā€™t have it before so yeah

5 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that. I hadnā€™t realized, and this saved me some worry about what time decisions will be released tomorrow!

2 Likes

Yea doesnā€™t seem correct. With the virtual format having a regional limit on interviewers does not make sense. Individuals from one region can easily interview in any region assuming a mutually agreed upon time ( given time zone differences).

Agree. There logically should not be a limit on interviewers from a particular region given the virtual format. If anything the format allows more students to be interviewed. As long as a mutual time is agreed upon and time zone differences are considered anyone could interview anyone from anywhere. There may simply not be enough interviewers to applicants to assure everyone an interview.

Less than one hour, good luck everyone!

3 Likes

good luck to everyone! No one from my school has gotten into Yale in decades (although Cornell weirdly accepts a lot of people from my school every year) so I really donā€™t know how this is gonna go :frowning: but Iā€™m hopeful!

4 Likes

Deferred lol

1 Like

Deferred

1 Like

rejected :frowning:

Son was deferred. Just for posterity, 1580 SAT, 5.01 WGPA, Natl Merit Semifinalist, Eagle Scout, AP Scholar with Distinction, other strong ECs (state and national Latin awards, violin, etc.).

2 Likes

Onward and upward. I know itā€™s disappointing - but there is a better school out there for you!

2 Likes

rejected :man_standing:

rejected with 4.0 1550

Daughter deferred.

1 Like

Son deferred