Your Spring 2015 bill - print out and keep for tax purposes

<p>Just in time for the holidays…</p>

<p>Starting Nov 24th, UA will have completed the preparation of our Spring 2015 bills, in mybama. You can view this now (not final, but it’s a start) by clicking on ‘Pay Your Student Bill’ (in mybama home page), then click on ‘Activity’ within in the student billing pages, and then look to the right side for a ‘printable bill’ option. </p>

<p>For those of you receiving outside (and/or excess) scholarships, I HIGHLY recommend you print out your Fall 2014 bill now as well, so you have a record of everything. Theirs is a new billing system, started this year. In the past, one of my complaints has been that you could only view the current semester account, and you could not look at previous semesters (or at least I couldn’t figure out how to, so I always resorted to taking screen shots). Time will tell whether the new UA billing system will store additional semesters prior to the current year’s…but to be safe, print them all out now. You may need them come tax time! ;)</p>

<p>Take note (in the message section) of info about scholarship refunds - these will be processed beginning Mon, Dec 29th, 2014. Further, "Refunds will not be issued until your aid has been applied to your account, you have an actual credit balance, and you have confirmed your schedule. Please note direct deposit may take several days depending on the student’s bank. Credit balances involving credit card payments will be adjusted back to the credit card. "</p>

<p>Email reminder received today:
"Your Spring 2015 Payment/Confirmation Web Bill/student account information is now available. The due date is Friday, December 12th, 2014. If you do not confirm your schedule by the due date, your schedule will be canceled and it will be necessary for you to re-enroll in classes with available seats. </p>

<p>“Reminder: The Office of Student Receivables does not mail paper bills to enrolled students, so this email is your official notice to pay the balance due on your account by the Friday, December 12th, 2014 due date.” </p>