1st essay 920 words, 2nd essay 76 words

<p>

</p>

<p>I haven’t submitted my app yet, as I’m still wondering if I should change the allocation of my words. Assuming the writing is good, do you think this will affect the evaluation of my responses significantly? Thanks.</p>

<p>I feel like you’re kind of short on time, but it does say to not have your answers be less than 250 words. I would consider changing them.</p>

<p>Well, technically they never said it must be 250 words minimum so I guess you are alright. If your first essay needs all those words to get the message across you may have to leave it or pick a different topic.</p>

<p>I would definitely change them to get at least 250 for the second essay.</p>

<p>You should really try to make each essay at least 250 words. That being said, don’t submit your applications too late. The system will crash.</p>

<p>Also, make sure even with your first essay cut down, the message remains just as strong.</p>

<p>i seriously LOLed when i saw the title of this post
hope everything went well for you!!</p>

<p>my essays were 480 and 520 and added up to exactly 1000 so im happy…</p>

<p>mine was 368 and 632 and added to 1000 too!</p>

<p>lol u guys know that they dont need to add up to 1000 exactly, like it can be a bit under and a bit lower.</p>

<p>to op: to late now but i hope u changed it so ur 2nd essay had a little more than 76 words…that’s like one paragraph or less than that right? too little to convey anything…</p>