2012 National Achievement Semi-Finalist

<p>I’m a semi-finalist. 214 from Texas. >.></p>

<p>What is the lowest GPA you can have through grade 9-11 to still become a National Achievement Finalist? As of now I have a 3.2 GPA just including my freshman and sophomore year, but by the end of my junior year I should have a 3.45 GPA. All of these are unweighted.</p>

<p>I have a question. I’m a semifinalist in South Carolina with a 201. I know one of the requirements for becoming a finalist is to have SAT scores that confirm my PSAT score? What does that mean exactly? Do my highest scores have add up to a 2010 on my SAT? On the PSAT, I made a 69 on CR, a 65 on M, and a 67 on W. However, my SAT scores only add up to 1880 (660 CR, 580 M, and 640 W).</p>

<p>Semifinalist in pa at 193
Just for future reference…</p>

<p>semifinalist in texas with a 206</p>

<p>Semifinalist. 199. Georgia.</p>

<p>Semifinalist in MD. 220.</p>

<p>wait so did you all take psat’s this past october? or are you all seniors? i’m a junior, do i have to send my scores somewhere?</p>

<p>No you don’t need to send them. They’ll alert you in the fall. Anyone who knows is a senior.</p>

<p>Speaking of which: 205 NY</p>

<p>hey guys. i live in NY and got a 199 on the psat. do you think i’ll get national achievement in the fall of senior year (i’m a junior)? or is my score too low?</p>

<p>The qualifying PSAT score varies from state to state. I’m a semifinalist this year- 208 Georgia.
By the way, we should find out on Friday!!!</p>

<p>Nuh-uh, THIS Friday? O_o asdfghjkl I hope I make finalist :D</p>

<p>I try not to think about anything like this because it makes time go by so slowly, but I’m super excited and can’t stop thinking about it!! I have scholarships riding on this.</p>

<p>Do we find out tomorrow or are the notifications mailed to the school tomorrow, meaning we won’t find out until next week?</p>

<p>I asked my couselor and she called them to find out for sure when we will be notified. Apparently they mailed out the letters today, so depending on how speedy the post is, we should hear as early as Monday!</p>

<p>i certainly hope we get notified soon. on the website january 27th is the notification day but the earlier the better!</p>

<p>I found out by mail today that I’m a finalist. So everyone else should find out soon enough. :)</p>

<p>Congratulations! What state do you live in? Hopefully, I’ll either find out by mail today or at school tomorrow (school is closed for me today).</p>

<p>I’m in Pennsylvania. Homeschooled so I get all the good stuff sent right to my door. Haha and if you’re east coast it should definitely be there. Good luck! :)</p>

<p>@Yolo4AH do you mind sharing your scores? I’m from PA too, just took PSAT’s and hoping to win a scholarship next year</p>