2014 CBHP & UFE Notifications

<p>DS was accepted, too! So thrilled! Congrats to his fellow incoming CBH-ers, and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>westcoastmomof2- Congrats to him! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>has anyone heard about UFE? does anyone know if UFE letters are coming by email or snail mail?</p>

<p>I believe the UFE notifications are by snail mail.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all! Roll Tide!!!
Glad they went with e-mail.</p>

<p>Thank you for letting us know about the e-mail!. Our son got in and we are so excited. Now we just need to convince his dad that this will be an excellent fit for him. Congratulations to all and Roll Tide! </p>

<p>@robotbldmom The official letters are being sent via snail mail. Mrs. Batson also sent decision letters in PDF format to the students “in an effort to get the CBH decisions out as quickly as possible.” Love that! A program like this within the already more intimate honors college seems to ensure that students won’t be “lost in the crowd” of a larger university. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Now that ds and I have actually had the opportunity to talk, he is over the moon excited. I am so happy that he will have the opportunities that CBHP offers. He really enjoyed meeting all the other students at the finalist weekend and can’t wait to reconnect with everyone!</p>

<p>Congratulations to all who are accepted! It is a stellar program.</p>

<p>I remember when DS went on his ‘Alabama visit’, and we were chatting with the engineering professor who was giving us an aeronautical tour. When we mentioned that we had just met with Dean Sharpe, who wanted him to apply to CBHP, (the first we had heard about it) he looked at NRDSON and said “CBHP? You get into CBHP, you write your own ticket!” </p>

<p>It was a nice confirmation that the program seemed to be a highly regarded one. It was a great fit for DS, and we are so thankful of all the opportunities afforded by UA to our son, and this one in particular.</p>

<p>Congrats to all the incoming CBHers! Just last week I asked my daughter what her favorite class is this semester. She is double majoring and taking classes in both majors, but her favorite is her CBH seminar (she is in her second year). It’s a wonderful program and they will love getting to know Dean Sharpe. </p>