a few questions about blinn team?

<p>ok so i'm thinking about doing blinn team. my ultimate goal is to get into medical school-do how does blinn team calculate gpa? does the blinn team go to a&m gpa? also, are there any housing on campus left? if not, what about callaway housing? also how much does callaway housing cost? thanks</p>

<p>My daughter started out in Blinn Team. They calculate your TAMU and Blinn GPA’s separately. If you do your schedule right, your Blinn credit hours will transfer and should count toward your major, but your Blinn grades stay at Blinn. Your TAMU grades while in Blinn Team stay with you whenever and however you receive full admission to Texas A&M.</p>

<p>My daughter wasn’t notified until Memorial Day and there wasn’t any campus housing left by then. I don’t know about mid-April. She lived in Callaway Villas her freshman year. It was nice enough, maybe slightly more expensive than some of the other complexes. If you have the chance to spend a weekend and look at more places, you probably have a better chance of finding your best fit.</p>

<p>Oh, I forgot to mention: Traffic can get really bad along George Bush Drive.</p>

<p>On-campus housing has been full since mid-March.</p>

<p>You could join the corps if you really wanted to stay on campus, they have guaranteed on-campus housing.</p>

<p>While it is true that the Corps has guarranteed dorms. DON’T do it unless you want to be in the Corps!!! Most that join the Corps for a dorm drop out during the first week.</p>