A question regarding transfers and in progress credit, all feedback appreciated

Do in-progress credits count towards the 30 credit requirement to not submit HS transcripts? For example, having 15 credits completed and 15 credits in progress that will be completed by the end of the semester/admittance? I could not find this answer online anywhere.

It says this on the GWU transfer page

“Transfer applicants must submit an official transcript from each college or university you previously attended. If you have less than 30 college credits, you will need to submit high school transcripts. These credentials are required (whether or not credit was earned or is desired) and should be sent directly from the registrar’s office to GW’s Office of Admissions. Email transcripts must be sent directly from the sender’s school email address in order to be considered official.”

It says “whether or not credit is earned or is desired” I interpreted this as that credits in progress count towards to 30. I could be wrong here, that’s why I’m asking. I want to transfer in the spring when I have 16 credits done but finishing up 15 more. Have a 4.0 GPA but have a really bad HS GPA.

I’ve always interpreted that as they don’t count. And that’s how the school determines when people can register for classes- based upon credits COMPLETED. The “whether credit is earned or desired” simply means if you wish to have credits earned elsewhere applied toward your graduation at GW.