acceptance letters?

<p>My son doesn’t know it yet, but he has been admitted (either that, or they’re using kind of a big envelope just to say he’s been rejected). Received in mail, just now, in Westchester.</p>

<p>SATs similar to karategirl, but lower grades. And worse at karate.</p>

<p>i got in today!!!</p>

<p>Manhattan, NY</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Monydad - same thing here. Sitting here in Westchester (Eastchester) with big fat envelope for my son. Also high SAT’s and lower grades!</p>

<p>Accepted today from Westchester! If we were accepted does that also mean we were accepted into the school that we applied to? For example, I put down my major as business administration, which would obviously be taught in the business school. Does acceptance to Geneseo mean an acceptance to my major?</p>

<p>Accepted today. 2.5 hours away from Geneseo.</p>

<p>SAT: 730M 700CR 670W 2100 overall (single sitting)
GPA: 90/100 UW, Taken all AP’s offered (6) and all honors offered.
Three sport varsity athlete, part time job, some volunteer work, tutoring algebra students, NHS, some local awards, AMAZING letter of reccomendation. Some other small stuff I’m forgetting. </p>

<p>I can give more info if I left something out, just ask.</p>

<p>Did not visit, interview, email them or show any interest in the school. I applied to Geneseo and Binghamton simply because I turned an ED1 acceptance to Hamilton College because of financial aid, and I wanted a few more elite schools to consider.</p>

<p>Now that I’m accepted I’m excited to visit and do an overnight there :)</p>

<p>Edit: Post #69, giggity</p>

<p>Accepted today, Brooklyn! :slight_smile:
SAT: 710M 670W 690CR 2070 Overall
GPA: 3.6 at a specialized high school w/ 5 APs & a bunch of college level engineering/technical classes.
Good recs & a ton of ECs with ~400 volunteering hours.
Can’t wait to visit/experience the campus, wasn’t 100% sure that I’d get accepted. Their folder’s really fancy :slight_smile: better than the other SUNYs so far.</p>

<p>Accepted with my twin!!! Of course on the day the mail comes late too!</p>

<p>Does acceptance into the honors program come at same time as admissions decisions?</p>

<p>Accepted today. (:</p>

<p>3.66 GPA and 31 ACT</p>

<p>Daughter accepted. Just wish it was her first choice.</p>

<p>In Long Island, I got…waitlisted. But, yea atleast I finally got feedback.</p>

<p>Accepted.</p>

<p>

I’d like to know that too.</p>

<p>Does anyone know how Geneseo deals with AP credits and how many they will accept?</p>

<p>JSimon, my thoughts exactly, I just love that COA!</p>

<p>D waitlisted with guaranteed spring 2012 acceptance, B plus average, 1230 SAT, New York.</p>

<p>Here’s a link to their policies on AP credits:</p>

<p>[Transfer</a> of Academic Credit | SUNY Geneseo](<a href=“http://www.geneseo.edu/dean_office/transfer_pre_college]Transfer”>Transfer of Pre-College Academic Credit | SUNY Geneseo)</p>

<p>Waitlisted (Select)
Ethnicity: White
SAT: 1420/2180 SAT
GPA: 3.8 out of 4.0 (UW)
Courses: Honors/AP </p>

<p>Got into Binghamton already… Weird. :)</p>

<p>accepted </p>

<p>1300/1940 SAT
90% GPA </p>

<p>LI</p>

<p>dudecollege</p>

<p>very odd. Frankly your stats are better than my daughter’s and she was accepted to both Geneseo and Binghamton.</p>

<p>Got into SUNY Buffalo, SUNY Stony Brook, SUNY Geneseo, and CUNY Hunter. Waiting for Macaulay.</p>

<p>Gender: Male
Ethnicity: Asian
SAT: 1350 or 2010
GPA: 85
EC: Wrestling, dramatic weight loss, volunteering of 400 hours and then was hired</p>