ACCEPTED! Purdue Class of 2013

<p>At last!!
Got ACCEPTED into First Year Engineering. Can anyone who is presently doing engineering tell me how is the teaching? I wouls also like to know about chemical engineering. Please tell me how big are the classes and work load etc.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Accepted into engineering.
gpa 3.7 unweighted 1930/1330
out of state (MA)</p>

<p>app submitted the 16th but didnt get my sat scores until dec 2</p>

<p>I sent the admissions office an email and they just replied:
"As you know, we were unable to get you into our First-Year Engineering program. But, we have offered you admissions into our Undergraduate Studies Program (USP). "</p>

<p>so, w00t i got in... but not really excited about it.
not sure if im going though.</p>

<p>at least im not going to community college. :]</p>

<p>Accepted
...just waiting on the Navy now...for a scholarship, hopefully. (please?)
Please.</p>

<p>It sucks, I sorta wish I lived next to purdue so i could go there, I have no other way to pay for it (parents...refuse to 'go to rutgers' they say!...)</p>

<p>Got in to: First Year Engineering
GPA: 90/100 (we don't do it out of 4.0 here...)
class rank top: 40%
Plenty of EC's
Good Essay. (I think, though, who doesn't)
SAT 1970/2400, though the best of all three sections was a 2050/2400
SAT II Math 750, which they didnt even recieve hahaha</p>

<p>congrats to everyone else, good luck to the rest of us</p>

<p>Accepted for Poltical Science
GPA: W 4.01
ACT: 25
Tons of xc activites</p>

<p>Just got accepted today to the college of engineering. International student.
sat1 - 2020, sat2 - 2200</p>

<p>Aeronautical Engineering :)
I live in Florida, so im out-of-state.
GPA 3.8 ACT 27.
Im so excited!</p>

<p>Accepted for Engineering - 1st Choice
GPA 3.9 2230/2400 SAT
Also admitted to the Air Force Academy
Still waiting on Georgia Tech</p>

<p>I called today and the secretary of my program told me : "you must have your LETTER by now...i'm going to send it again in a pdf..." my question is: when they reject you, they also send you a letter by pdf document? </p>

<p>pleaseee help me...</p>

<p>ACCEPTED FOR ENGINEERING - 1st Choice
GPA: 3.06 (through junior year), 3.5 Senior Year GPA
SAT: 2010
ACT: 34
Class Rank: 140th out of 280</p>

<p>THEY WANT MY 7TH SEMESTER GRADES FOR BIO!!????!!!
ACT: 31
GPA:3.2 ( 3.4 for my soph and junior year)
High course load including 5 AP classes and 7 honors courses.
They requested my grades about 2 weeks ago. I dont care too much, but this is very confusing to me, and ive already been accepted to far better schools.
Did my admissions officer smoke a little too much before reviewing my app and thought that i had a 13 act?</p>

<p>Gnsdraw, I got that email/letter too, it's just a confirmation that you aren't slacking off senior year i think because I got accepted after I sent in mine and my grades aren't that great, but not terrible</p>

<p>I know im going to get accepted, but this is just insulting. if i were applying to engineering it would be okay, but LIBERAL ARTS???</p>

<p>Purdue is a tough school to get into for science and engineering students
I think biology counts as a science :) haha</p>

<p>engineering is great, bio is not that great its just good.....and ive been accepted to better science based U's. The science department never saw an act like mine before so they didnt know what to do. :)</p>

<p>got accepted 3 days ago - psychology!
i'm most likely to attend purdue if i don't get into depaul. even if i DO get in there, purdue still has a higher chance..!</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6
SAT: 1990
ACT: 29</p>

<p>I got on the waiting list for Tulane, and I haven't heard from any of my other colleges. Will you guys please tell me some stuff about Purdue? I've been hearing bad things from my friends, but I don't really know much about it... Does Purdue have any Medicine preparation courses?</p>

<p>Admitted today to First Choice. Math Major. UW GPA 3.5. ACT: 34.</p>

<p>Congrats to those who got admitted!</p>

<p>Anyone knows if the admission is finished yet? or when would be the last date. I have a friend still waiting for a notice. Appreciate it.</p>

<p>I got admitted today too! 1st choice - Civil Eng.</p>

<p>International student
IB: 36/42
SAT:1810
SAT II: Math I-700
Physics-720</p>

<p>Congrats to those who got admitted!</p>

<p>I thought you don't get accepted for a specific engineering major, but for "First Year Engineering."</p>

<p>Anyways, I was accepted on the 19th!</p>