Admission

<p>I know it’s late, but at last minute I applied to UA (March 16). Do I still have a chance to get in? My GPA is 3.4/.5 and my SAT scores are Math 540, CR 630, Writing 560. What are my chances of getting in? When will I hear back?</p>

<p>This is what I’d do…</p>

<p>I would send an email to my area rep, and ask his/her assistance to getting you in. Bama is quite full right now, but sometimes a word from a rep can make the difference.</p>

<p>What state are you from? I’ll get you your rep’s direct email address. </p>

<p>If you got in, would you attend?</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>your rep is Greg Wagner</p>

<p>Name Department Phone E-mail<br>
Wagner, Greg Undergraduate Admissions 516-506-2000 <a href=“mailto:greg.wagner@ua.edu”>greg.wagner@ua.edu</a> </p>

<p>Greg is responsible for recruitment of new students from New York City, Long Island, and Connecticut. He received his B.A. in Drama from the Catholic University of America and his Master of Science degree in Education from C. W. Post. He went on to teach both elementary school and college-level English and Humanities courses. Greg first became enthralled with the University of Alabama while visiting his two brothers who both attended the University. Greg looks forward to talking to you about what makes UA a big time college with a small school feel.</p>

<p>Hello, i am going to meet Mr. Wagner at a high school near my school on Thursday. I have sent in all my paperwork for my application, now I have to wait and see if I get in by the April 1 housiong deadline. I think I would go if accepted, but will have to wait to see if everything works out.</p>

<p>One question could I apply for the honors program or is it to late?</p>

<p>1170/1600
3.5 GPA</p>

<p>Thanks
MK</p>

<p>You need a 1250 M+CR for Honors.</p>

<p>However, if you get a 3.3 GPA your fall semester, then you can apply to honors at that point.</p>

<p>Good luck with admissions. Let us know how it goes.</p>