Admissions Decisions - Class of 2015

<p>I could not agree more with cjzimny! I’m a current student at Loyola and I absolutely love it. I love the small class size that enables personalized assistance from my professors. They’re always so willing to help and they never act like you’re bothering them by asking questions. The small campus also makes you feel so at home especially since you can’t go a day without seeing someone you know! With Audubon Park and the streetcar directly in front of our campus access to entertainment is readily available.</p>

<p>If you got a scholarship from loyola, what were your stats? I am hoping to apply to Loyola in 2012. I am currently a junior. I have a 3.66 GPA , first time taking the ACT a 22, hoping to raise that score soon, and lots of extracurriculars and out of school involvement. What are my chances for getting in?</p>

<p>Hi running girl!</p>

<p>On Loyola’s admissions page it says the middle 50% of loyola students score between a 24-29. Also, 84% of students receive financial aid. Loyola does not require a specific score for admittance or to receive aid, they evaluate the students on an individual basis and weigh their strengths and potential. Good luck and here’s the link where you can find more information about their admission process. [Admissions</a> - Loyola University New Orleans](<a href=“http://Www.apply.loyno.edu/]Admissions”>http://Www.apply.loyno.edu/)</p>

<p>Well, I guess I better post here since this is where I will be going next year after a very disappointing rejection from Princeton University. :confused: However, I am still glad I have Loyola University at my back! </p>

<p>GPA: 4.0 Unweighted–4.67 Weighted–Val/Sal–Not sure yet. :confused:
ACT: 27–29 English–10 Writing–26 Math
EC Activities: Varsity Swimming Captain–Science Fair Winner, 1st at County, 2nd at Regional, Honorable Mention at State( Boeing award winner in electrochemistry), Marathon Runner, French Club, Young Republican’s secretary, Volunteer service hours 250+, National Honor Society, National French Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars, National Honor and Merit Scholars Society, Geometry Award for School–Currently writing a book and having three short stories published, Math Olympiad, Hi-Q Member, Leadership Class in high school,
Classes: AP Calculus, AP Literature, AP US History, AP Chemistry, AP Physics B, AP English and Composition
Majors: Mathematics and Physics
Minor: Literature</p>

<p>I received $83,000 a for four years. I am looking forward to meeting you all at Loyola!</p>

<p>Well, I had only applied to Loyola because of my mom wanting me to have a back up plan for Florida State, but I am seriously cosidering Loyola since they are giving me $13,000 a year. I have a 3.754 GPA and a 27 on my composite ACT. I didn’t even send in recommendation letters. I can’t wait to join you all next year!!!</p>

<p>My son was accepted to Loyola and given 2 scholarships totaling 28k per year. Needless to say, we are all thrilled. He is a musician so Loyola and NOLA is a great fit for him. He has a 3.4 gpa, 24 ACT, 1680 SAT. The hook for him was his audition in January, he had such an incredible experience he knew LOYNO was for him! I am looking forward to visiting him and NO while he’s there (we’re from L.A).</p>

<p>^^^Congrats, lady. Loyola’s music school is amazing. Great choice. Hope he enjoys his time in New Orleans and taking in our wonderful music and food!</p>