African-American/Black Class of 2012 (HS) Thread

<p>CPU, GRATZ!!! :smiley: and we are all rooting for you :)</p>

<p>Thank you all and I am so proud of all of us <3
I will definitely give an update!</p>

<p><em>bump</em></p>

<p>How is everyone doing?</p>

<p>Iā€™m doing well, just waiting it out until the end of March. </p>

<p>But I think someoneā€¦ is doing great ;-). Congrats on American, Chica!!! Itā€™s such a great school and I loved it when I visited :D</p>

<p>Haha. Thanks, Kali!!! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be making my official visit sometime in March and/or April. Hopefully some of you on this thread will be joining me and adababy in D.C. this fall. Hint, hint. :D</p>

<p>Fingers crossed for everyone anticipating decisions!</p>

<p>Is it just me or is any one else having nightmares of being that one person who doesnā€™t get into any top schools regardless of how good stats are?? I wish I could speed time up to the end of March and get it over with right now lol :P</p>

<p>Hi everybody!
:)</p>

<p>Congrats CPU!!! You deserve everything thatā€™s coming you way!</p>

<p>Whatā€™s up with everybody else?</p>

<p>@BlackRose: Wellā€¦ I got accepted to my ED school. Thatā€™s about it for me :stuck_out_tongue:
Counting down the days until Spring Break + Graduation.</p>

<p>Hey everyone!
I was accepted to Brown University E.D. :)</p>

<p>Hola, nelly. :slight_smile: Congratulations on your acceptance!!!</p>

<p>WOOW~ @NELLYATA, accepted into brown! Ok youā€™ve got to tell me your story Iā€™m a junior who needs hope.</p>

<p>I got into all 4 SUNYs that I applied to and Im going in next week for a HEOP information session at NYU.(Iā€™m a candidate) At this point Iā€™m just so happy whatever happens will happen. The real moment of reckoning will be April 1st.</p>

<p>Thank you so much :)</p>

<p>Hmm, I forget when I last posted, but here goes:</p>

<p>Accepted: Northeastern, UConn, UPitt, URochester, UMiami, SMITH COLLEGE :)</p>

<p>Deferred: MIT.</p>

<p>Waiting: Harvard, Brown, Hopkins, Stanford, MIT.</p>

<p>I love Smith so not really worried about March decisions <3333</p>

<p>Just found this thread!
I applied Early Decision to:
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Accepted)
NC State U (Accepted
Regular Decision:
Duke University. This one worries me. I really would like to get in and right now its about 55/45 Carolina/Duke if I get accepted to the latter. Anyone else biting their nails?</p>

<p>Hey GeeFizz,</p>

<p>congrats on your acceptances! </p>

<p>It seems like this thread grew during the time I was off.</p>

<p>oh, and congrats LaChica!!! :)</p>

<p>I donā€™t know if I got into any of the other schools I applied to, but I got into the one I wanted. Umich Ann arbor. Got notification back in December, but donā€™t remember if I said here. Also got a LEAD scholarship from them. </p>

<p>Congrats to you guys on getting into your schools! There are some really good ones on this thread.</p>

<p>First post here, but was accepted to Vanderbilt, Bing, Rochester, University of Pittsburgh, and Carnegie Mellonā€¦I think Iā€™m leaning towards Vanderbilt, but Iā€™m still waiting on Cornell.</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone who has gotten into their schools and good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>congras Bd978! :)</p>

<p>For all the people who have been on CC for over a year,
do you feel as if youā€™ve ā€œgraduatedā€ from the high school threads? lol, I feel that way. Now iā€™ve been quietly surfing the college life threads :D</p>