Alabama University Fellows Experience (UFE)

Anyone have letters yet?

Does anyone have their letters notifying of whether they’re finalists for UFE or not? I interviewed the 28th and have no news.

No news from Chicago either…

No news from North Carolina either…

No news yet in Massachusetts either (Jan 28th phone interview).

Red envelope in Illinois!! Son has no idea…hospital volunteering right now.

@bakermom64 Congrats & good luck to your son!

Thank you very much fivethirtyfive.

Roll Tide in TX! Envelopes are out!

@bakermom64 and @mammabearx3, best of luck to your students, they’ll enjoy the weekend!

Best of Luck to all the invited students. To those not invited, please be assured that there are many other opportunities available at UA.

i just got my finalist letter in florida!!! i interviewed on monday 1/25, good luck to everyone else :slight_smile:

Red envelope in Tennessee!!!

@Disneyfan71 congrats! Fellow Tennessean here whose son chose UA - you won’t be disappointed.

@Nerdyparent, I am from Alabama, and all of my family still lives in Alabama. I couldn’t be happier with her choice! She will be 5 hours from me, but will be close to others who love her. We are all excited about the opportunities available to her at UA.

D was thrilled to find that awesome red envelope in the mailbox yesterday in Massachusetts!

Did the envelope come for those who got the phone interview on Thursday yet?

My daughter’s phone interview was on Monday, 1/25. So maybe there’s still hope for those with later interviews!

Any in-staters have it yet?

D interviewed on Thursday PM