Am I too late?

<p>So I've had a pretty terrible time preparing my college applications, and unfortunately I waited on the Texas A&M application, which happens to be my number one chioce. I am a 4.0 student (31 ACT) and I qualify for automatic admission, however I desperately need a tutuiin waiver to be able to attend (I'm out of state). So I have two big questions. First, what is my chace at receiving a scholarship (or have they even been awarded), and second, what is my chance at being admitted to the engineering program (construction science) this late in admissions? Any answer to either questions would be great. Thanks!</p>

<p>The vast majority of scholarships are decided after admissions deadlines. The OOS waivers are extremely competitive, if you have financial need your chances are better as you qualify for more scholarship opportunities… The admission to Engineering major does fill, but in the past the last 15% of the slots were competitively filled by those accepted to the university by mid- January. You had to have both 1st & 2nd choice majors listed as engineering majors to be eligible. You might be lucky & get in prior to the major being filled, they are processing quickly (it seems) so get your application in ASAP. Good luck!</p>