Any Hispanic scholarships NOT based on financial need?

<p>The majority of the Hispanic scholarships I've seen are based on financial need. I need to find ones that don't factor financial need into their selection process. Do you know of any? </p>

<p>Oh and I'm Cuban, so if you know of any Cuban scholarships, can you post it here please? Thanks!</p>

<p>The only one I’ve found is NHRP, and the scholarships are through various schools, not NHRP itself.</p>

<p>not really. most scholarships for minorities and just in general require financial aid stuff</p>

<p>Check the listing by the hispanic congressional caucus. They have a rather large publication which lists a ton of hispanic scholarships. Some of them are non-need base. Also the California Congresswoman Lucy Roybal has a listing of scholarships which can be found on her website. Also look at meritaid.com (it may be net or org) which lists additional scholarships. You basically have to do your own research. The scholarships are out there you just have to find them.
Good Luck.</p>

<p>Are the scholarships offered by Hispanic College Fund and Hispanic Scholarship Fund need based scholarships? And if so, what is the agi cut off?</p>

<p>some are and some are not. It just depends on the individual scholarship. Again you have to do the research. I don’t believe I have seen a finanical cutoff for them but I haven’t checked in a long time.</p>