Any review applicants heard back from Mays Business School?

@mollykdolan and @aggie95 SO HAPPY FOR Y’ALL!!! Loving this class of 2021 already!

@aggie95 Aw yay!! So excited for your daughter too!! Oh my gosh that is wayyy too weird…do you mind telling me her name (you can private message it if you’re more comfortable)–I had a bunch of A&M girls follow me, so I wouldn’t to able to remember! @kaydeeloo Thank you!!

Congrats @aggie95 I can’t wait to see what this class of 2021 is going to accomplish! I sure wish all of you could meet at some stage! No matter your majors. So much tenacity went into many of these acceptances and scholarships that I think y’all have more in common than most.

Molly- My daughter just appealed last week. Do you suggest anything besides sending in the appeal?

@mollykdolan ^

@Mandolin1 Best of luck to her!! After I submitted my appeal, I didn’t really do anything (I emailed a couple people at TAMU because they told me to update them along the way, but that’s it)…just hope & pray for the best!

@aggie95 CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m so happy that the appeal went through for y’all! I am so glad that incredibly wonderful students like molly and your daughter are going to be AGGIES!! I wish that y’all didn’t have to go through the agony of the appeal process, I can only think that someone was ill or asleep when they reviewed those awesome applications.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for news. May it all be good news!

Thank you! We are very excited!!

She got Gateway!! So

Congrats!!! That’s awesome! @Mandolin1