Anyone know when the priority consideration decisions come out?

Not early decision or regular admission. The website says April 1st, but I’ve heard a handful of other dates

I have never heard of ‘priority consideration’ admission decision - just early and regular. You may be confusing admission with ‘priority consideration’ for financial aid, which does have to be filed early for ‘PC’ from the school.

In the past, some applicants who filed well before the RD due date heard back around 2/20. Hoping that is true again this year!

Yes, in past years there have been people who report getting their decision (always acceptance) at random times before the regular decision date. People who follow these threads have always tried to find the common connection in order to make sense of why those people are hearing earlier, but there has never been a definitive commonality. I found there to be a high number of international students who find out before regular decision date.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and don’t take this number literally, but I would count on being with the 99% of applicants who find out on ‘regular decision’ release date.

There is such thing as Priority for VA Community college transfer students: Per Tech website -

Transfer Priority Review
Priority Review will again be available to Virginia Community College students wishing to apply for the summer/fall 2016 semesters. Students who plan to take advantage of this early application process should pay close attention to the stated deadlines. Below is the process and schedule:

• January 4, 2016 – online Transfer Application must be submitted by midnight.
• January 4, 2016 – transcripts from all colleges/universities must either be postmarked or sent via email
• February 5, 2016 – decisions will be available on your status page.

Any application received from a current VCCS student by the January 4, 2016 deadline (including receipt of all transcripts) will be reviewed under this process. All applications/transcripts received after January 4, 2016 will be reviewed under the regular transfer process.

Priority Review is not available for the following majors: interior design and landscape architecture. Applications for these majors will be reviewed within the context of the entire applicant pool.