Anyone use Hotwire for hotel

<p>good to know. that is a great rate for the wingate.</p>

<p>Cool - just got Wyndham for $44/night for next weekend. Stayed there before - really nice hotel, good breakfast - worth the little extra distance from UA.</p>

<p>Thanks hlsess!</p>

<p>sure- wonder why it was $44 for AL34</p>

<p>^ different dates, I also had four nights. All depends on what they have reserved at the time I guess. I’ll take the $44 though :)</p>

<p>wingate was very nice and clean and a great location- son passed his test so we are back home and he pitched a great game we won 19-2</p>

<p>Hotel prices will greatly vary depending on what’s going on at Bama…if there is anything big going on…prices go up.</p>

<p>good to hear your trip went well hlsess :)</p>

<p>So, you can use Hotwire for busy weekends, or they most likely won’t have any availability? If you specify 3 stars, are you pretty much assured of something decent?</p>

<p>This is great information! Keep it coming!</p>

<p>Does anyone know which T-Town hotels have queen beds instead of doubles? We are a very tall family and doubles are just uncomfortable for us to share. So far, we know about the Hampton Inn and the Comfort Suites.</p>

<p>Also, do any of the bidding sites allow you to specify bed size?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>wingate has Queens not doubles</p>

<p>If you use Hotwire for the Wingate, make sure and call them directly afterwards and specify the two queen beds. Hotwire doesn’t specify beds so otherwise you could end up with a king.</p>

<p>this is correct-I called on day of check in adn they ahd me down for a single King - were very nice and switched it to 2 queens- not a big hotel though so do call asap if it’s a busy weekend</p>