AP score delayed

Hello, we got all ap scores except for English Lan. It said the score will be available by the end of the month. But the other student from the same school got her English score. What could be happening here…could it be we didn’t have name on the answering sheet…Hope the score won’t get cancelled…

There are all sorts of reasons why a score is delayed. Spending time wondering why is a waste of energy. In 99.99% of cases, the score is simply released later, and they will never tell you what the issue was. You just need to relax and wait.

2 Likes

Thanks! Really hope it will turn out ok!

My daughters AP Gov is delayed yet others in her class received their score🤷‍♀️

My son’s Comp Sci score was delayed but posted this morning. Hopefully, your scores will post soon too.

My daughter’s Calc BC is yet to come. She says none from her school got their Calc BC.

Main issue is for newly graduated students whose colleges are offering course selection now with advanced placement based on AP scores. Students who have not gotten AP scores have to guess. If they guess incorrectly, they have to change later, possibly when the desired courses or sections are full.

Another possible issue is for high school students considering a college or dual enrollment course with an AP score prerequisite or placement.

1 Like

My daughter’s World History score was delayed, though others in her class received theirs. She does have terrible handwriting (normally can type as an accommodation, but not for all of this test). So maybe they’re still deciphering her answers. :woman_shrugging:t2:

My son’s too. It’s so frustrating not having any information.

My son’s AP Macroeconomics test result was delayed yesterday (he did receive scores for 4 other exams). He logged in today and received his score.

There are over 5 million AP tests that go through the entire administration/collection/scoring/validation process. There are bound to be glitches, delays, etc. You can contact CB and ask, but the most likely answer will be to wait.

Yes, a pain to the small number affected, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Just an update, we got our score yesterday, so 1 day delay which is not too bad. I was worried that we need to wait a couple of weeks. Hope the other affected students got theirs as well!

3 Likes

My daughter’s missing score came in today.

1 Like