Application Status. Confusing!

Hi I need someone to clarity my portal for me.

When I click on application status it says everything like my major listed, when i applied, my name etc in like a row then under it has “Outstanding Items” like test scores, essay, recommendation, ect. However, I got an email that my application is complete and everything is received and this just recently changed. Before it was like “your application is in review”. anyone know what this means?? or is this happening to anyone else when they check on MYUW? Please help me!! So confusing. Thanks!

Also if this matters i got an email that my app was complete for Early Action

What is the message on the portal? Were the material items listed as “received” before they were changed back to “missing”? My son’s message says it will be reviewed for Early Action and he also received the same e-mail you did.

You might want to call them just to make sure they aren’t missing anything? When you check on the common app portal, does it appear that everything was downloaded (rec. letter, application, etc.)?

@JBStillFlying yes on common app everything was downloaded in September. And yes it was received to missing and even when im on the regular student portal and check on application items everything has been received. So confusing!!