Applying to Engineering Major

What are my chances of getting in Texas A&M engineering?
SAT: 1400(630 V, 770 M)
ACT: 29 (30 E, 32 M, 30 R, 25 S)
Courses: Calc AB and BC, Physics I and C

Should I take the ACT one more time in October or should I apply early action for engineering like this?

dom02- you can apply and add more tests later, when you’ll get new test results. A lot of students do that. My son is academic admit, but testing one more time in October and will be adding his new score to his AIS. He wanted stronger chance to get to Eng. But for him it doesn’t really matter, he is admitted to TAMU already and in 99% changing his major to Physics. He will add his new score to his Howdy, because he is already registered for ACT in October and will take the test.
As for chances- I can’t tell you your chances, others can chime in, but your math score is strong and your courses look good. I would apply and add new test scores later.
Good luck

Yeah I’m considering updating my scores, but what I’m worried about is that if I submit now A&M is going to review my application before my updated SAT/ACT scores. So I’m afraid that they might not see the updated scores when they review my application.

@dom02
You will be admitted to engineering with the scores you have. Your math test scores are good and you have a good foundation of calculus and physics.

@Thelma2
Will I get in even though I’m not auto/academic auto into the school? And if I apply right now, but want to update my ACT score later(Probably will update sometime early November) do you think A&M will review my application before I update my scores?

@Thelma2
Oh and 1 more thing, sorry for the barrage of questions, do you know usually when the engineering academy will fill up at Texas A&M?(Maybe from past years experience)