Auburn University Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Son Accepted! For future years… Friday 10/14! VERY excited!

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted for mechanical engineering. OOS, 4.5 GPA and 34 ACT.

2 Likes

I was accepted with a 21 ACT and a 3.6 GPA

6 Likes

Son accepted with a 1250 SAT and 3.85 GPA out of state (Florida)

4 Likes

Stats FYI - 1380 SAT, 3.88 GPA OOS - Georgia

1 Like

I think that info will start coming out in mid November.

1 Like

Accepted! Electrical Engineering, OOS - 1450 SAT, 35 ACT, 4.82 GPA He did a VIT day over the summer and was very, very impressed with the tour.

1 Like

daughter deferred OS; score optional; 4.02

Accepted OOS. Civil Engineering. 33ACT. 4.35 WGPA

Accepted!!! OOS 3.8 UW, 30 ACT, will have 13 AP classes by grad, national awards, etc. War Eagle!

Accepted. OOS. 3.85 UW. 1360 SAT. Business

1 Like

Thanks for posting stats. My son applied for ME also OOS - 4.47 Auburn GPA calculated (4.0 UW, 11 APs and rest honors) and a ACT 34. He is playing football and out to dinner with his friends so I have no idea his result! I am hoping for good news!

D23 accepted!! In state -ACT 28 - GPA 4.2. So excited!!!

1 Like

Ugh, sorry to hear. Did they give a reason or any options while you wait? Can she still send test scores or “appeal” the deferment? From what I saw last year, it sounds like a lot of deferrals ended up getting accepted for Fall…it’s still very early.

From what I have heard, this first EA1 is stats only, so maybe few test optional admits? Was your deferral to RD?

Also, when posting stats can people also post majors? I know some are more competitive than others for admissions purposes.

He is in! Fill me in on next steps. I have a kid at UGA and one at Georgia Tech. Both had sign ups almost ASAP for housing. Anything similar at Auburn we should be looking for? At UGA it is $35 to get in line for housing. At GT it is more like $800 :slight_smile: My UGA kid got in EA and a few days later, as soon as it opened, filled out housing and we paid the deposit to secure his spot. Housing was dependent on the time you filled out the application so it is very important! Any details you can give are great!

1 Like

Daughter accepted :orange_heart: :eagle: :blue_heart: :tiger2:

• GPA 4.6
  • 32 ACT
  • IB Diploma candidate
  • A lot of ECs/leadership/volunteer, plus legacy parent (not that those matter for Auburn EA)

We are in state and she applied as an Aviation Management major, but is leaning toward doing Exploratory for a semester. Applying for Honors College and hoping to live on campus.

2 Likes

Awesome! We know two kids who are in some sort of aviation major there - both had their pilots license before they went. Both love it!

2 Likes

Great question! We have deposits down at 3 schools already but let our slot at another go this week because D23 was waiting for Auburn and we thought this was getting ridiculous.

1 Like