Bama Graduation Gifts

<p>Hey y’all (love saying that) :)</p>

<p>I just received an email from The Alabama Fan Shop and thought I’d share the link with you. I’m ordering the National Championship banner for my son so that he can hang it on his wall in the common area of his suite. I’m sure his roommates will love it! They also have Christmas ornaments, nothing like planning ahead, right? </p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Crimson Tide Clothing, Bama Sports Gear, Crimson Tide Items - The Official Store Of The Alabama Crimson Tide](<a href=“Access Denied”>Access Denied)</p>

<p>Hey y’all (love saying that) </p>

<p>(All Y’all would have worked as well, since there are more than 2 or three of us)</p>

<p>Thank you for clarifying, TXArchitect, I would have incorrectly used ‘Y’alls’</p>

<p>No, no, no… Y’all’s is the posessive form. “Are we going to ride in y’all’s car to the movies?”</p>

<p>Maybe we should have a Southern grammar dictionary?? :)</p>

<p>Y’all is indeed plural - when addressing 2 or 3</p>

<p>More than that, ALL Y’ALL is the accepted term.</p>

<p>Reminds me of a friend of mine who insists that the word “several” means 7 or more. If 2 is a couple, 3 is a few, and several is 7…what is 4, 5, and 6?</p>

<p>^^^ I don’t know, but several means seven to me, too. I guess several would also be all y’all.</p>

<p>LOL…to me, several means more than a few!</p>

<p>TXArchitect - Ok, so if hey means hi/hello then I would say Hey All Y’all? Lol, who knew we’d all be getting a lesson on Southern grammar today!</p>

<p>To say hello just “hey” or “hey, y’all” is proper. :)</p>

<p>Or simply “Roll Tide!” ;-)</p>

<p>Thanks for the tip! I just ordered from the website. I also ordered an Alabama shower curtain, they need to hang their own right?</p>

<p>There are white plastic shower curtains in the honors dorm bathrooms (Don’t know about the other dorms). They have an extra hook in front to hang any decorative curtain with it. So no need to bring additional curtain hooks.</p>