Barnard Waitlist 2026

college evaluator website!

Can you drop the link bestie?

omg I tried but I don’t think CC allows links, look up collegeevaluator .com barnard college admissions

Hope they have courtesy to send us an email right away if they don’t plan to use the waitlist. We can move on.

2 Likes

I emailed Barnard’s Admissions today and apparantly waitlist is “open,” so maybe maybe maybe, someone will get lucky and get off the waitlist. And they probably gotta keep the waitlist open just in case committed students get off waitlist somewhere else and decides to not go to Barnard.

6 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

I don’t think so! Is the waitlist email responding to anyone’s emails? I haven’t gotten one back.

I haven’t sent anything to the waitlist email. I sent one email to my AO like 5 days ago but she hasn’t answered.

I sent something and cc d waitlist and admissions. The admissions replied to me and said to not email them lol

OMG, they said it that bluntly? why can’t we email them?

nah its like what they say on our portal. Don’t email them specifically because they might not see it. they said to update things on the portals

I emailed my AO because I had some questions regarding my application, it wasn’t to give any updates. The portal specifies that if it is to give any updates then you should only do it through the form. So, if you have questions it is perfectly fine to email them!

Guys. I know I should move on, but I just need closure. Has anyone heard any chatter at all?

1 Like

Nope. They mentioned the girl who apparently got called in April but I don’t really know if it’s true.

1 Like

Did you get a response to your email Qs?

No :frowning:

My AO is Christina Lopez, I don’t know if the others are answering.

From what I hear from others, admissions officers at other schools do respond to email messages…

I’m sure they are all busy…

I mean, if they are fully fully enrolled/over-enrolled, they probably would have reached out to us already. I was on Skidmore’s waitlist, and they emailed me today that their waitlist is closed because they are fully enrolled. But, I don’t think any of us should bet on the chances of getting in because it is probably VERY VERY VERY low.

Yeah. Also, we have to keep in mind that it is just May 4th. I think that we are so desperate to know what will happen (which is totally normal and okay) that we don’t think only 4 days have passed since the start of the official revision date. I agree that there will be little space but we should remain hopeful while also finding good things about the school we already committed in.

4 Likes