Barnard Waitlist 2027

what is the general content of the email if you don’t mind me asking?

We got one too.

Was it sent this morning or yesterday like the one above? I hope it’s good news!

could you send what the email said?

1 Like

It was sent at 3 AM? Are you on the east coast?

can u tell us what it said?

omggg I got one too! maybe it means I got in, I have no ideaaaaa

What did it say? please the anticipation is killing me

Can anyone clarify if they had previously declared they would accept if offered a spot and is this what the emails were trying to determine?

oh it was just an email following up with me and it wanted me to confirm that Barnard was my top choice.

Was it from an AO?

Is it safe to assume that this signifies the first wave of waitlist movement? If someone could provide more information on what the email said that would be great.

If the users are telling the truth and submitted a LOCI, then yeah I guess they’ve started to pick people off of the waitlist. But most of the waitlist acceptances will happen in May.

If it is true, then I hope I get an email soon as well.

huh. I wonder why they sent it at midnight… bc ik in the past they called ppl during the day. was it an automated message? Hopefully they will start making calls asap :candle:

Yeah but I wonder if they will go back pre-pandemic levels for waitlist enrollment. Then again they offer less spots now and half of them is filled up with ED students so who knows? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Based on the calculations done earlier in this thread, it might be safe to assume that it could be <100.

i feel like this is good… I didn’t get that email so now I’m panicking. if I got in I would 100% go and I need to get off :confused:

Did you folks say in your LOCI that you take the spot if offered? Or that Barnard was your first choice? I am wondering if that is what these emails that the other posters say they got are about confirming that dedication if they either did or did not make it clear what they would do.

1 Like

I said it in mine, but I did not get an email.

3 Likes