BC 2022 Waitlist- Any information/insight

@12kids, my daughter’s admission counselor responded to each and every email personally. We are from Massachusetts.

:(!!

Have other people heard back from their BC regional counselors after sending letters and updates? Whether yes or no, could you please say where you live? Thanks!

@l2kids hello - yes, i live in FL and my counselor as replied to all of my emails. i applied EA and was waitlisted RD and still waiting unfortunately, but yes, at least he has responded and he’s been very nice with every reponse.

Yes, when I sent a loci and was told that it was added to my application. I had emailed the letter to the wrong counselor and the woman, Patricia Bryant, also informed me that is was Kelly Belevance that had reviewed my application. I’m from New York.

Hi all. I was waitlisted last year at BC and I wrote to my regional rep numerous times to inquire about my application status and to provide him with updates to increase my chances of admission. I did receive several encouraging responses from my rep which seemed personalized. However, it didn’t make a difference in the end as I was still rejected. However, it’s not the end! I was admitted as a transfer student earlier this year. If anyone has any questions about the waitlist process then please DM me! Go Eagles!

For those accepted off the waitlist, did you receive an email informing you of your acceptance? Thank you and Congrats!

My son received an email last week informing him of his acceptance.

Any word on acceptances?

My was accepted off the waitlist yesterday via email.

Just got an email saying they couldn’t offer me a spot, but it’s okay. Good luck to everyone else :slight_smile: